Welcome to Multi-Media!
Last updated: 1 March 2019
- Black Magic (Gen)
- A multi-media "Shipper" zine. Stories from various universes, but the common thread either an original female character interacting (romantically or not) with the series characters, or a focus on the romantic relationship shared between a male and female character from the same series (e.g. Harm and Mac (JAG), Scully and Mulder (X-Files), Matt and Margo (Soldier of Fortune Inc.), etc.).
- Black Ops (Gen)
- A multi-media military/federal agent zine. The universes included in this zine all have either a military connection (past or present), or a federal agent connection (past or present). For example, Quantum Leap, Al was in the Navy, or JAG, characters are in the Navy; The Equalizer, McCall was an agent, or NCIS, the characters are government agents.
- Compadres (Gen)
- A multi-media buddy and team zine. The only requirement is that the universes included have a buddy pair, or a team. However, we have also taken stories where a lone-hero series (like Highlander or Stingray) character is given an original character buddy.
- End of the Rainbow (Gen)
- A multi-media zine that rolls all our multis into one zine. We're looking for stories using buddies and teams, preferably hurt/comfort or recycled. There will be a gen (1, 2, etc.) and a slash (1.5, 2.5, etc.) version of this one! An age statement is required for the slash edition.
- One in Ten (Slash)
- A multi-media slash zine. Any series is welcome, but the stories must be pre-slash or slash in nature. An age statement is required.
- Ouch! (Gen)
- A multi-media hurt/comfort zine. Any series is welcome, but there has to be hurt/comfort of some kind in the story - physical, mental, spiritual, any or all...
- A Small Circle of Friends (Gen)
- A multi-media "recycling" zine. Authors have taken the plot from one TV series and re-told the tale using the characters from another series. For example, take the episode of Starsky and Hutch where Starsky is drugged and only has 24 hours to live ("Coffin for Starsky"), and rewrite it as a Riptide story.
- Things That Go Bump in the Night (Gen)
- For series with supernatural and paranormal themes, or the addition of those themes to shows that didn't have them.
- The Trilogy (Gen & Slash)
- Just to be different, we did a trilogy of zines that included gen, slash and original fiction in each issue.
- The Yule Tide (Gen)
- A multi-media zine with the Holiday spirit. You'll find all kinds of stories, but they have one thing in common, they're set around the Christmas-time holidays.
One-Shot Multi-Media Titles
- Delicious Agony, Vulgar Ecstasy (Slash)
- This issue included stories that range from the suggestive to the extremely graphic. An age statement is required. For more information, click here.
- Jerry's Boys (Gen)
- These two issue includes stories from series created by Jerry Bruckheimer. In this case: Soldier of Fortune, Inc. For more information click on these links: Jerry's Boys #1 and Jerry's Boys #2.
- Jerry's Boy Toys (Slash)
- This issue includes stories from series created by Jerry Bruckheimer. In this case: CSI Las Vegas (5), and CSI New York (1). For more information, click here.
- Just For Kicks (Gen)
- A one-shot multi-media zine. This issue included stories based on series with one or more martial artists in the mix. For more information, click here.
- Obsessions (Gen)
- This issue included a variety of TV series, but the common thread was that someone had to be obsessed with something in the story. For more information, click here.
- Build Your Own Zine
- You are also welcome to build your own zine from our published multi-media zines. If there's a specific universe that you're looking for, we're happy to pull all the stories from that universe and create a special collection for you. Or, if you only want one or two stories from a couple of different zine titles, let us know and we'd be happy to pull theminto a PDF. We're flexible, so just ask!
Agented Multi-Media Zines
- Plain Brown Wrapper (Slash)
- A multi-media zine originally published by Queen's Press. We are now agenting the issues.